2co and hsphere

hi
i was using whmautopilot before moving now to the latest hsphere with 5 patch

after couple of days i have manage to get my head around the new control but there is one thing i cannot figure out.

i have 4 hosting packages which i want to sell using hsphere,
i also have setup the 4 packages in 2co but how do i connect them.

in autopilot all i had to do was set up the packages, all had their own individual ID numbers that was past to 2co then the match was found.

in hsphere it seems all i have to do is supply my user ID number and click activate.

here are some of my silly questions that i have to ask
1, how does re-occurring billing tell 2co its time to bill the customer ?
2, how do i setup the hosting packages to connect to 2co respective packages
3, should i stop thinking in ways of whmautopilot ?
4, im lost which is the correct way to go?
5, if there is a good tutorial, guide tips that you know of between hsphere and 2co then please please share this too with me

if you can help in answering my questions then it would ease a lot of pressure of me.

thanks in advance
host fingers

Hmm, I don't think reccurent billing works with 2CO or PayPal. The customer has to input his CC details once a month.

Get a full merchant account and that should fix the issue.

really that sucks
so what your saying is that i have to generate a invoice to send to my clients?..... dam i think it may turn out more trouble than good.
(now im really missing autopilot)

what is the cheapest but still a decent merchant gateway to sign up to ?

thanks
host fingers

With PayPal & 2CO, HSphere will automatically generate invoices every month for the customer. The customer could follow the link in the invoice to pay.

I'd suggest an authorize.net account. With that, HSphere could automatically bill your customers' credit cards

I like and use Paynet Systems, which uses Skipjack.
$10.00 per month and 2.30% + 25 cents per transaction for Visa and MC and that is it. You can find them here. The rates are posted on the site in the internet section.

thanks for all the replies
i will look into these answers
its really stressing

im just starting out at selling so have not gathered any real customers as yet ,
just a few free accounts to see how this all works

i would however like to hear from (if any) users that currently use 2co with hsphere.
and wether they think its a success.

life is so funny *lol*
when i had autopilot is was great but the reseller package was small, now that i have hsphere and while limited in the billing department the reseller package is huge.'

boy oh boy the saying must be true
"You cant win them all" ..... *lol*

thanks again for the answers and im still looking for more
;o)

Host Fingers

billing in HSphere is very powerful. But yes it needs to work with a good merchant account to really shows its benefits.

i have look at "Paynet Systems" and like what i see
im a bit puzzled though (never had merchant services before)

the charge back cost is $15.00

so im thinking 20 people signs up to my web hosting services and within 30 days they all decide to canel and want a refund which is on the site does this means that i would now pay "Paynet Systems"

20 users @ $15.00 each = $300.00 + the price per package for the user hosting service.

if this is what i think charge back is then its more likely possible that my company would face closure before i could even make a dime *hehehe*

this is based on what i do when looking around for a good host.
i try for 30 days while stressing thier system and thier customer services tiny brains *lol* cancel if no good or stay

Yash
-----
i did look look at the authorize.net their web site is not too clear on the prices per package like Paynet Systems but ill try to go through it again thanks

ooopppss must go, my mouth is dry and belly is screaming for fuel for the body

BRB

Thnanks
host fingers

No, the chargeback fee doesn't apply if you refund the payments of the customer yourself. However if the order is fraudulent and the actual credit card holder doesn't recognise the charge, he may report it to his credit card company and a chargeback would be issued on the payment. In that scenario, you'll be charged a penalty

Yash
----
thanks for the quick response & info much respect for your time and effort.
it is so funny the questions that are asked by newbies.

gonna go fill my human tank up with fuel, do some merchant gateway research and ponder for a while.

i like it here so i guess i will stick around for the near future and see if i can help someone else who may need it.

Till then
Thanks
Host Fingers

Back