A good mass emailer?

jimsau

Perch
I need to set up a mass emailer (asp) for contacting all the customers we have in our (access) database. This will also be used later for opt in specials or whatever. Any ideas?

go with a third party provider such as bravenet.com. - they offer such services for as little as $10 per month. You can send custome html emails and have many options to use.

They also use a double opt-in process which really helps against any potential spam issues - that along with the fact that you're not using jodo's servers to send the mail.

If you're using access, you'll find it really easy to import your current list. Then you can add their code to your site for future people to sign up.

Just my advice.

Thanks guys.

As far as Bravenet I would never give my customer addresses to anyone else. Nor would I be comfortable running them through another service. I am a little odd about that stuff. :))

The Lencom mailer is really good. Can do just about anything you can imagine.

*edit*

That's a client program - not a script... my bad...

Just please becareful you do not spam. Even if you email from your own server but link to a site on our servers, you are bound by our TOS

I just came across I'mforumspammer. It contains many features like HTML client, support of emoticons, personalizing, unlimited subscription lists, importing subscribers through CSV files, and surprisingly is a freeware!.

Here are the links:
Don't think so.

Edited by Stephen

Back