A very satisfied new customer!

B

Bruce

I recently switched to jodohost and I must say that the transistion to new host (jodo) was the best transistion that I've ever had. From sales (Ravi) to tech support (Stephen) the experience was awesome and I don't give out kudos like this unless it is deserved.

My site is now up and running better than ever before, my users are happy, I am happy and I look forward to a long term business relationship with Jodohost!

Thanks guys! :D
Bruce

Re: A very satisfied OR NOT customer!

Wait till you have to cancel. I had no other problem with them except I did not like hsphere and I wanted to have control over File & Directory Permission and able to set virtual path. So I decided to leave them. Their cancellation form says please fill out this form and your account will be deleted at the end of your hosting term. Since my term was ending at the end of the month, I filled out cancellation form and Guess what THEY just deleted my account with 5-7 websites on 8/15. Since it was error on their part they should refund me for half month. Instead they like a broken record keep repeating http://www.jodohost.com/moneyback.asp. Shame on you JODOHOST!!!!! What a good way to say good bye for ever.. for 8 dollars. may be because it's almost 350 rupees!!!!

Raj,

We serve thousands of customer here. We are serving you since Nov. 2004. You decided to leave becuase you felt H-Sphere or Helm is too complicated for you.

Have you seen any complaint at this forum where we have not fulfilled our commitment as stated at our website? If we had not done that there would have been many complaints at this forums against us.

JodoHost person (s) who told you that partial refund of a month is not possible was just repeating our stated terms. $ 8.50 is definetly not a big issue. If you have insisted on talking talking to supervisor, you would have got your $ 8.50 by now.

Anyway, we have refunded $ 8.50 as desired by you.

Yes, I had talked to YASH. I also sent you my conversation chat log with him to you. I know You guys have great service. and I am not complaining that at all. YASH wanted to give me extra month free and I explained to him that Since I have problem understanding Hsphere (not your fault) It was not practical for me to setup everything from scratch just for a month unless you can restore as it was from backup. You guys just changed the text at the top of cancellation form. ASK YASH or read our chatlog. I would have not ask for refund. If it was my fault. You just need to acknowledge the FACT.

PS: Thank you for refund. But I will still ask you to provide ONE more field on cancellation form for Effective Cancellation date.

Raj,

Yes, we have made changes in Cancellation Form to make it more clear.

Nidhi has found backup of your one account. She has sent an email to you asking for user names of other accounts if you need those backups also.

Back