Account Activation Problem

raziiq

Guppy
hi
I have registered for a trial on jodohosting last week. i recieved an email from jodohosting that my account will be activated soon and i will recieve a mail whem my account is activated, but still the account is not activited after a week and no mail from jodohosting.
Can you please help me in this regard.
Thanks

Sorry for delay in activation of your trial account as we are not able to verify your hosting request.

We just tried to call you at the number mentioned in the singup information;but was not able to connect. As it was forwared to the answering machine. Also, we are not able to understand the language of the same too

Please provide a time and number were we can call and verify the request. Because verification is an essential part of process of activation, without which we will not able to execute your hosting account request.

Thanks for the Reply.
Infact at the moment i am applying for the TRIAL (which I think is free.). Is that verification required for the Trial version also?

Yes it is, spammers regularly try to sign up to send spam on trial accounts and then disappear, so we must verify all orders are valid and the data is correct.

It is sad that spammers have to ruin it for everyone :(

Back