Account Ownership

Inka

Perch
Hello,

Is it possible to transfer one user account from one reseller account to other?

I mean, there is one customer that I don't have time to support, but a friend of mine who also has a reseller account with you can. However I don't want the customer to be moved from one server to another or to have a service interruption or anything, just that his account be managed by the other reseller who also has enough space for doing this. I know that this is possible to do with CPanel but I have no clue about H-SPHERE

Your prompt answer will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

We can do this as long as we can get confirmation from both resellers and the customer in some form.

Hello,

No problem for getting the information from both resellers. But obviously, receiving the information from a customer is going to break any reseller privacy

On the other hand, please confirm that the customer is not going to be moved from one server to another or going to suffer any kind of service interruption

Thanks in advance

Inka said:
Hello,

No problem for getting the information from both resellers. But obviously, receiving the information from a customer is going to break any reseller privacy

On the other hand, please confirm that the customer is not going to be moved from one server to another or going to suffer any kind of service interruption

Thanks in advance

1. Customer should be aware that he is moved from one Reseller to another. Any email acknowldegment of this fact by your customer to you is sufficient for our purpose, just email that to billing @ jodohost.com

2. Your customer account will stay on same server even when moved to another reseller.

Hello

one more detail. The name servers of both resellers accounts are different. How do you handle that?

Thanks in advance

As long as yours remain valid it will continue to work with no change, however a change to the new nameservers would be recommended.

Back