Account paid but suspended (URGENT)

aliweb

Perch
Somebody take a look at ticket no. JWX-21953-488

Account paid 8 days ago but just got an email that it's suspened due to non-payment.

This is URGENT since all websites are down!

Hello,

This ticket has already been replied by me, i have resumed your main account, and you have been informed to resume all your enduser accounts, yourself.

Your 2checkout payments are still pending, 2checkout has yet not sent their fraud checking report, that is why your account still showing negative balance. Please contact 2checkout team and kindly arrange the payments. We are taking care of your account for next 24 hrs.

With regards
Gurmeet Kaur

Ok thanks.

But please allow me more than 24 hours because I have sent a ticket to 2CO and until they reply I can't do anything. I am not sure if they will reply within 24 hours.

i have forwarded your request to billing department, they will take care of your account for next 24 hr.

I have got a reply from 2CO (below):
--------------------
Thank you for contacting 2Checkout.com. I do apologize for any inconvenience. I have contacted our supplier and advised them that the order has gone through fraud review. I requested that they contact you and let you know the status.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns regarding this matter.
--------------------
So please check at your end and let me know if the order has passed verification. I have also updated ticket and sent an email to billing.

Thanks for updating us.

The details has been forwarded to concern person, he will credit your account within next 24 hrs. Till then no worry, we are taking care of your account.

Regards
Gurmeet Kaur

Back