Account Suspended...

-Orion-

Guppy
My account (blastwave.org.uk) was suspended as I failed to pay, (let this be a reminder Hotmail is scum), so the reminders never got to me. I want to pay my billing now, but I can't even log back in to H-Sphere.. which is weird, because I requested my "lost password" (even though I knew what it was) and I got the email, and I was entering the right thing, and it's not letting me in. This is, whilst at the same time I'm being told to resolve my problem I need to log in - and it isn't letting me...

My account name is Orion, my site is blastwave.org.uk. I'm presuming my online data won't be lost?

If someone could please get back to me addressing the problem(s) here, that'd be appreciated.

-Orion-

Wow, my sig still shows up - is that just because it's cached or because Blastwave is still actually online? 'Cuz that pic is hosted on Blastwave...

We have resumed your account. You can login to your CP and pay. If you do not have a password, write to Billing CC Support.

Your account was due since 3th of this month. System sends out 4-5 automated email and Billing Dept also send 2-3 emails manully. If you did not receive any email, please check the email address that you have. CP->Billing->Billing Profile, edit it if necessary.

Also from Billing Profile page you can pay us any amount any time.

Very sorry about the email business... it's entirely Hotmail's fault and shall not be using that for Jodo-related mail (or any mail) anymore. I will pay as soon as possible, thanks.

Oh and please don't close the account again at some random time... the payment will come either tonight or tomorrow night...

Again sorry about the delay with it, and it won't happen again

Thanks.

Back