allowed rcpthosts error

Hawkeye

Perch
As of this morning I'm getting this error when trying to send email (to anyone) from a account hosted here:

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'DXX BXXXXX' on 2/1/2004 12:31 PM
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

Any ideas? I've tried several different people at different domains...

Hawkeye's problem was solved if I remember correctly
Your ticket is in queue and will be looked into very shortly

SePP said:
I also have this problem, placed a ticket yesterday.

Did you receive a confirmation?
Please update your ticket asking for status and I'll make sure its answered right away

Open a ticket with the email address through which you are sending the email, we will definately solve it.

Yash said:
Open a ticket with the email address through which you are sending the email, we will definately solve it.
I don't know what the proplem was, but it looks like it was resolved over the weekend.

Thanks!

ungrounded said:
I don't know what the proplem was, but it looks like it was resolved over the weekend.

Thanks!
Looks like I spoke too fast! It was working, but it broke again. I responded to my existing ticket letting them know...

ungrounded said:
Looks like I spoke too fast! It was working, but it broke again. I responded to my existing ticket letting them know...
My ticket was closed earlier today....but I just got to re-open it. It's erroring out _again_. Getting silly...

ungrounded said:
Just tried it. It let the first few e-mails through, but then it started erroring out again.

OK, give us a few hours on this. We'll get this solved permanently!

Yash said:
OK, give us a few hours on this. We'll get this solved permanently!
Thanks Yash. Since Feb. 14th I've been told three times specifically that the problem has been fixed, and several times I was told that everytime was working just fine and there was no problem.

Okay, this is getting out of control. Once again tonight I've been told it was fixed and it's not.

Getting these responses, "It's fixed. Try it." is not very productive - especially when time after time it is not fixed. I'm embarassed that I continually tell two people that use e-mail on my domain that it's fixed, and then within the same day they have to tell me it's broken again. I can't imagine a reseller having to go through this or someone that has dozens of e-mail accounts.

Should I just write Horde off and plan on not using it again?

Back