antispam issue

Yes, i had the same problem, seems like dspam is very strict, you can whitelist your domain on CONTROL PANEL / EMAIL, and emails will come without the spam notice... also you can set up your account antispam system to more relaxed levels on checking.

ndwolf is almost correct about the issue.
However it is not dspam, but the local anti-spam(spamassassin) on mailservers that's strict and constantly keeps adding agressive rules.

I have configured now "Relaxed" in my spam, and sending only a message html with a phrase I get this error:

pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
0.0 MISSING_MID Missing Message-Id: header
4.1 FH_HOST_ALMOST_IP The host almost looks like an IP addr.
1.0 FH_HOST_EQ_DYNAMICIP Host is dynamicip
3.5 BAD_ENC_HEADER Message has bad MIME encoding in the header
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
2.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_08 BODY: HTML: images with 400-800 bytes of words
0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC Delivered to trusted network by host with
dynamic-looking rDNS
2.3 DYN_RDNS_SHORT_HELO_HTML Sent by dynamic rDNS, short HELO, and HTML

can somebody explain why? I'm taken more than 5 houres fighting with "antispam " system

I think that antispam is to try identify some bad mails, but , from my domain to my domain, with my accounts and password sending mails? Sorry, but I can understand how this antispam system works.

Whats is wrong in my mails?

The only option is to disable it, but I can not say it to my customer, because then WHERE IS THE ANTISPAM SYSTEM?

Tanmaya, please, read this thread:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=10347

The issue is the same ... a lot of customer has the same error. Two days ago , my customer call me with the same issue. All mails sent from his pages asp.net was clasiffied as SPAM to all destination : gmail, yahoo, jodohost, etc,...

Please, review this issue because it is like our customer and our domains hasn't email services, because we can not sent to anybody,.. .always , or the most time is SPAM

Back