application / component install

I'm currently in the 7 day trial and have some questions. Are applications like phpNuke, dotNetNuke, phpBB, Dundas, etc. must be preapproved for use on JH's server? and they must be installed by JH's staff? Does JH staff give me support if I have issues using these 3rd party applications?

You can install such applications without pre-approval, but it's your responsibility to ensure the application is reasonably well behaved.

If your 3rd application party application causes unreasonable server load or causes other people's websites to fail somehow, you can expect JodoHost to complain loudly and possibly disable your website until it is fixed..

I'm not sure about the support policy, but as a hosting company it's not really their job to debug your applications ;)

Officially we at JodoHost are not responsible to debug or troubleshoot your 3rd party applications.

However unofficially, we do help customers all the time with 3rd party software, installation and troubleshooting. That is especially through with software such as DNN, Phpnuke, popular blogs, etc.

yash thanks for support for third party applications.I need some advice for my Web Hostingsite.

Back