Are you happy with JODO host???

jag5311

Perch
I have been eyeballing some hosts that support coldfusion mx and came across jodo. It was mentioned over at sitepoint.com.

Have you had an overall good experience?

How is the speed of connetions?

Complaints?

Praises?

Thanks
Bryan

Great support, speeds and reliability is what keeps me here. My overall experience has been very good. Just have a look around at the suggestions/feedback area and you'll get a good idea

FreeWilly said:
Great support, speeds and reliability is what keeps me here. My overall experience has been very good. Just have a look around at the suggestions/feedback area and you'll get a good idea

I don't think you can get better customer service anywhere!

I would like better featureset (I've said it before...better stats server and webmail and some other minor features...but some of these are in the works or on their way).

Other than the datacenter shift problems, things have been worked flawlessly but then things were flawless at some other webhosts for the first year so it's hard to say.

I will say that if there is a problem I know it will be fixed and fixed quickly so my trust isn't lost. That is very important as customer trust is what will keep customers. Every company will experience problems but it is how companies handle these problems that is key. Jodohost knows what proper customer service is and this, along with servers that have great uptime, is what keeps me around.

Back