Articles on Recent Marketing Research, Original Promotions, more..

M

Mantas

Please feedback on my site

Site collects and categorize articles on Original Promotions , Recent Marketing Research , Newly launched Services , Boosting Employee Motivation, and more ;)

http://www.smartideas.r8.org

i need Yours opinions :rolleyes:

it can by sucsessful :D or not ?( ?

Thanks a lot!

Mantas said:
Please feedback on my site

http://www.smartideas.r8.org

i need Yours opinions :rolleyes:
I won't comment on the concept of the site - if you took the time to build it then you think that it is worth the investment and someone else telling you that you're a genius or a damn fool won't help your position.

However, I will comment to the funcitonality of the site.

1. Visitng the site in Firefox 1.01, the content scrolls off the righthand side of the page (the first visible element is some kind of box in dashed lines with a graph in it)
2. Good color scheme, pleasant on the eyes but it still draws attention to key points that you want to make. I would make the text "Information is Updated Daily" darker though. Same thing with the "World Information For...".
3. Your heading and subheading don't seem to change as I navigate throught the site. It would help if I knew exactly where I was in your site without having to look at the navigation menu.
4. I see no way to get back to the main page. I don't know if "New Services" does this or not but your "logo" (assuming the image in the upper-left corner is your logo) should always link back to the main page.
5. If it were me I'd have the links to outside sites wrapped with a frame including a "Link Courtesy Of... and link back to your site and provide a "remove frame" link.
6. You need to have more content than just the links. Add in your own text on each page and make good use of headings and bolds; it will help your search engine rating and provide more than just links.

There's a handfull of comments, the main thing that bugged me was the layout being so badly offset.

Hatton

I gave up looking at it when I couldn't read anything because it was all shifted so far to the right.

Back