asp search function

I have a asp/mysql real estate site that someone else created and don't know much about asp. If you view all the homes listed on the site you get all the listings which is now 4 pages and growing http://arizonarenttoown.com/homes.asp
There is no sort or search capabilities.

I have some real estate websites that I created with a open source script, open -realty.org. They are php & mysql and have search pages so I can easily create a link for each city. When the link is clicked a search page displays only listings for that particular city.

So I was wondering if it will be easy for me to find a asp programmer with basic skills that would be able to add the search or sort function to my current site?

I need to either pay someone to add that to my current asp site or if that is a complicated & expensive task I will just have to convert the site over the the php/mysql format that I am familiar with.

Any advice appreciated!

thanks
-George

Google search might not work, depends on how the property records are linked and accessed on the site. If it's a complicated "id" tag or form submission to view each one, Google won't be able to crawl it.

I'm an ASP / .NET / SQL developer of some 15 yrs experience, happy to look at your site. Overseas clients always welcome, considering the exchange rate here in backwater Oz. :)

PM me if you'd like to have a chat about it.

Back