ASPjpg

snooper

Perch
Hi Yash and all

speaking of new components - i think it would be great to look into installing ASPjpg too, along with the other new ones. apparebtly ist much more effocient than ASPimage, and it can also work hand-in-hand with ASPupload (both made by the same people), thus saving server resources for using 2 seperate COMs to do the same thing.

Definitely worth looking into.
:)

Yeah but I can't find the post where Yash claimed it is so..
Reliable and efficient are two different things as well.

The only image processing I do myself is currently GD2 based in PHP, so I don't personally have any experience with these components to speak of, but somehow I doubt they would install a component that has been shown to be inefficient or unreliable?

well, i really need this somehow. i'm running a photo gallery for a client, and he needs to theumbnails to be created on the fly, as the images are uploaded (aspUpload).

?(

You really do not want to use that component at the moment because we dont have licenses for it nor do we support it. When it expires, it will cause functionality loss to you.

Yash said:
You really do not want to use that component at the moment because we dont have licenses for it nor do we support it. When it expires, it will cause functionality loss to you.

Yash,

I use this extensively in all of my sites, it's more reliable and full featured than any other image manipulation component available.

Can you please purchase a license and get this registered on Win6? I know I'd really appreciate it as well as many of your other customers.

http://www.aspupload.com/aspjpeg.html#purchase

Your best friend,

Me :D

Yash said:
we're considering it but these decisions are not made within a day...

Thanks Yash, please do consider purchasing this component.

In the meantime I'd better figure out how to use ASPImage! ?(

We've decided to buy this component are waiting for an invoice from Persists Inc.

Hopefully we should have a license in 3 to 4 days so let's just hope ASPJpeg doesn't expire

Yash said:
We've decided to buy this component are waiting for an invoice from Persists Inc.

Hopefully we should have a license in 3 to 4 days so let's just hope ASPJpeg doesn't expire

Will you be installing ASPJPEG on all servers? If so, I trust you will announce it in one of the Forums so we're all aware.

Of course. It will be available to all customers
And an announcement will be made when we get the license. Persists is a little slow from my experience with dealing with them.

Excellent! I had a customer enquiry today asking for this component (im a reseller) and I'll be glad to say yes :)

This is a very popular component to ignore

Back