ASPupload & ASPjpeg

I am interested in the windows-vps. And I also need these two components.

1. Does it mean I have to buy the two licenses?

2. If the licenses can be installed in the whole server, it means all the vps users in that server can use the component? Then it makes more sense for the host to purchase the license.

These components are not installed. As far as I know, these has to be installed on each WinVPS server.

As far as I know, these has to be installed on each WinVPS server.
Say again?

Each license has to be installed on each VPS account or each server?

I emailed Persits and they said they "sell license per server and not per user".

In that case, do you guys plan to install these compoments for users interested, at an extra sharing cost of course.

i installed some ASP Component ( ASP UPLAOD - ASP EMAIL - ASP JPEG ) on our WINDOWS VPS server , but this software do not work and i can't transfer file and image with asp script to server ,
if possible please help me
very thanks
Mohammad
mohammad.rahimi at gmail.com

please submit a ticket to support (@) jodovps.com (in proper email styled format) and we will look into it and try to assist you.

the first thing to do would be to remove custom errors so you can get the real error instead of the hidden one.

hello again
i see this error

Server object error 'ASP 0178 : 80070005'

Server.CreateObject Access Error

/rte/functions/functions_upload.asp, line 65

The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions. Access is denied to this object.

who i add permishon to ASP Comonent in SERVER ?

on the aspupload.dll add read/execure to the users group and you should be set.

there will only be need of read/execute permissions granted, it can be given to the IIS user, or to the group, I would recommend using a group so you don't have to set it new for all.

I will give you more details in a ticket if you can submit one, this is an issue that I can't handle over forums due to security precautions we must take.

Back