Autoresponder

I have always found Jodohost and it's support to be very excellent, however having set up autoresponders for my various domains (I'm away for a few weeks), I discovered today autoresponders are no longer available, and this really puts me in an awkward position!
I wish the new solution had been put into place before deciding to cut the autoresponse facility with little to no notice.

I just read this as well, please have a alternative solution in place for us before disabling the service! A few of my clients use this feature and would be horrible to turn it off all of a sudden.

We will have an alternative before we disable the current autoresponder system. don't worry, that's planned

One thing to be aware of...

I went ahead and disabled autoresponders in my plans, only to find that clients' autoresponses are currently still working, but now they had no way to change them or turn them off :rolleyes:

So I had to re-enable them in the plans so they could be turned off first in the individual mailboxes. Luckily, I don't have many accounts that clients handle themselves...

Hsphere reporting is not great in any respect, but is there any way to list all the mailboxes under a reseller account in one place, without having to manually step through every single account and domain in turn?

We will disable system wide (directly from server level) for those who are not able to disable from control panel.

Is there something up to replace it at the moment, because I leave in a few hours, and although my autoresponders are set up, I've tested them and nothing has been happening. If I don't have something working, I'm potentially going to have a lot of complaints to deal with on my return!

We have done NOTHING to autoresponders as of now.
Any anything that will be done will be communicated well in advance over email and this forum, and we'll also get customer feedback

Back