awaiting answer....

Please check the reply for both the tickets as they are answered.

The ticket 37043 , unfortunatley have not registered with the control panel so i have replied it from my mail box.

Kindly create a ticket if you still have any problem.

have now been waiting for an answer to these 2 tickets for a good 8-10 hrs, if not more:

whats going on??

All the tickets mentioned above have already been answered ,Kindly check and update us ticket if you still face any problem.

Well, while you're looking into why it took so long to respond to those two, can you also look into why it is taking so long to respond to ticket #37617 submitted YESTERDAY at 1:50 PM.

This is going to be a pain if I have to wait so long just to get a response. And since these tickets are for CF DSNs, it really holds up the development process.

This is to Atul and Yash etc -

It seems that this issue is getting more and more serious.
The fact is that whether its submitted by CP or mail, it still is problematic.

what can you tell us with regard to attending to these problems - on a technical level and also a human resources level?

Thanks

We are in the process of deploying a new support system. We answer a huge number of tickets everyday and if you were working in support, you'd realise that

If your ticket is not answered in 60 minutes, go into Live Chat or give us a phone call. Please don't use the forum

snooper said:
have now been waiting for an answer to these 2 tickets for a good 8-10 hrs, if not more:

whats going on??

41 was a repeat for 40 and hence 40 was not answered. 41 was answered in 4 hours, not 8-10 hours. Check your control panel for the response times

Thanks for the reply Yash.

yes, we do realise that you must get many tickets per day, but we also hope that you have the right man-power to deal with it - quantity and quality speaking. This is a basic issue, and originally one i was so happy with when i moved here.

the new system you speak of sounds good, i hope it make it easier for you and us - customers and resellers.

also, please note, that people write on the forum, not after 60 minutes of not receiving a reply, but after a good few hours of no-response. magically, things are tended to shortly after being posted on the forum, so that does seem to work.

Thanks for listening.

weboxygen said:
Well, while you're looking into why it took so long to respond to those two, can you also look into why it is taking so long to respond to ticket #37617 submitted YESTERDAY at 1:50 PM.

This is going to be a pain if I have to wait so long just to get a response. And since these tickets are for CF DSNs, it really holds up the development process.

This ticket does not exist in our ticket system. I logged into your CP and couldn't find this ticket there either. Are you sure you submitted it via the correct CP? Please also do not use the Expressia design for your control panel, it can freeze up the browser of the person answering your ticket. Instead use Expressia Lite

That's funny, because I submitted it via e-mail same as I submitted my other tickets AND even got a confirmation for it. Hmm....

Of course it still hasn't been answered. As for the Live Chat, I initially went to Live Chat before coming to the boards to find out about it, but Live Chat was "offline" for all channels.

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:50:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Confirmation: Re: CF DSN #37617

======== CUT HERE =========
This is a receipt that your ticket was successfully received:

Created: Oct 25, 2004 1:50:56 PM
Last Mod: Oct 25, 2004 1:50:56 PM

[Oct 25, 2004 1:50:56 PM]
Q: Re-sending since I didn't receive receipt confirmation. Did you get
this?

Courtney Irons <[email protected]> wrote:Can you please fix the dsn
"courtne_cart2" for website "weboxygen.net"? I really need this asap.
Thanks!

My username is: weboxygen

Courtney Irons
WebOxygen

Back