Billing & Account Suspension

Hi there,

I had registered with jodohost as a trial user. I found the value for my money and so I decided to ccontinue with jodohost. When I thought to make payment for my a/c, the datacentre shift was going on and the CP was down. Today when CP started working I got a mail saying "My account is Suspended: Reason Trial Period Expired". I have uploaded many files on the server and dont want to loose the files. So today I have paid for the server space from the link that I had received in email when I created a Billing Profile. (I created billing profile 2 days back but didnt paid at that time.)

But still when i log in to my a/c from the link, I get the message account is suspended. I want to get access to my control panel immediately as I want to setup a space for a domain name.

Can anyone tell me within what time will be my account be re-activated again.

Best Regards,

Prateek Patel

webcraftindia said:
Hi there,

I had registered with jodohost as a trial user. I found the value for my money and so I decided to ccontinue with jodohost. When I thought to make payment for my a/c, the datacentre shift was going on and the CP was down. Today when CP started working I got a mail saying "My account is Suspended: Reason Trial Period Expired". I have uploaded many files on the server and dont want to loose the files. So today I have paid for the server space from the link that I had received in email when I created a Billing Profile. (I created billing profile 2 days back but didnt paid at that time.)

But still when i log in to my a/c from the link, I get the message account is suspended. I want to get access to my control panel immediately as I want to setup a space for a domain name.

Can anyone tell me within what time will be my account be re-activated again.

Best Regards,

Prateek Patel
Hi there,

Just some additions to the above message:

My accountdetails:

Login:webcraftindia, Account ID:373235_0

Best Regards,
Prateek Patel

We have lost some amount of Control Panel data when recovering from the backup. We didn't treat this as a priority matter because even due to lost or missing domains/data in the control panel, the sites were still running which was more important to us.

Anyway, we corrected this matter. Your account should be running.

Back