Billing Confusion

Hawkeye

Perch
I thought I would ask this question here instead of sending a ticket in case others have the same question...

I was recently moved to the new server cluster, which means I have an entirely new HSPHERE panel (as well as still having the old one).

In my OLD HSPHERE panel, it says my billing cycle runs from 12/11 to 1/11 and I currently have a balance (Bill due). I knew it was about that time. HOWEVER, I haven't received an email this month like I usually do.

Now, in my NEW HSPHERE Panel (on jodoshared), my billing cycle runs from 12/6 to 1/6 and I HAVE NO BALANCE DUE (but I've never made a payment in the new panel yet).

So, I guess my question is - do I have something due now and should I pay via the old control panel (one more time?) or the new one? Were people who were switching servers given some sort of grace period (free weeks)?

Let me know what I need to do - I just don't want the site suspended!

Thanks,

-Hawk

No, you don't have to pay for your old account once your new account becomes active. Your next payment is due on 1/6. Yes, this is a grace period

Yash said:
No, you don't have to pay for your old account once your new account becomes active. Your next payment is due on 1/6. Yes, this is a grace period

Sounds great...FYI, right after I posted this thread, I received the "Negative balance warning" email from the system saying:

"Please be aware that your hosting account XXXXXX has had an outstanding balance since Dec 11, 2003. If payment is not remitted in a timely manner your account will be suspended on Dec 21, 2003."

So, I can certainly see where this will be confusing for customers. Might want to get the automated late notices turned off for people who have been switched to the new servers...

Thanks.

I have the same problem only my credit is now negative so I cna't do anything. The grace period for me should have extended it to 15th of January. I have sent multiple trouble tickets but have recieved no confirmation of their procession. Thanks for your help.

Nope no confirmation tickets, old username is TheSixthWarz, on the 14th I sent an email asking for my account to be transferred to new system on the 16th I checked and logged in successfully with TheSixthWarz and my FTP password however I have a negative balance. Thanks.

Your new account has been credited. You can begin working with it. When you are finished setting everything up, don't forget to open a ticket asking us to close your old account

Back