Boxing match, last one standing wins.

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member

continue it here please, don't bring up ancient threads and hijack others.

Xfriday Truth

Stephen said:

continue it here please, don't bring up ancient threads and hijack others.

First off I apologize for the posting on old threads. Sorry Stephen.

We are not trying to bad talk Xfriday in anyway we just want are story told becsue we feel they ripped our company off and we speek of facts and truth.

My company hired Xfirday.com to do a job they quit with out completing it or giving us anything and then kept our money. We are more than willing to get into the specifics if anyone would like email me at [email protected]. The bottom line is and I think anyone in the web development business would agree if you take a job don?t deliver anything you have no right to keep the persons money and this is what Xfirday did to our company. Since they no its true they are now asking admins of sites to remove the posts why dont they just settle this in these threads?

Re: Xfriday Truth

MSN Coversation said:
Mark says:
You ever heard the saying what goes around comes around?
Mark says:
Or maybe you heard this one
Mark says:
do onto others as you would want them to do onto you
# Naveen : xFriday # says:
can we talk project specifics please
Mark says:
What for?
which project did we do for you and who was the project manager?
Mark says:
You were the project manager
and what was the project?
Mark says:
There is no purpose there is nothing you can do at this point we will continue voicing our story and exoperience with Xfriday
Mr. Mark I dont remember any comminication with you besides what we are discussing right now... can u please tell me what project did we do for you
Mark says:
Just so you know we will be posting all specifics on the website xfridaysucks.com and .net etc...
all right do what you want but dont tell me what project we are talking about
Mark says:
You must wrong alot of people then
gimme ur number or call me on +91 9810723000
Mark says:
No reason to this is not about settling this about expressing our experience and freedom of speecj
but tell me what experience you mean.... what was your project
where did you send your money
Mark says:
Like I said you will be able to see everything on the website
what was mode of payment
I guess we never worked with you and someone else has cheated you by our name if you ever had a bad experience
Mark says:
Well thats fine you can spin it how ever you want but you know my doings will play a big part on your company
Mark says:
And the truth of the matter is its your own fault you should have done the professional right thing when you had the chance
Mark says:
Like I said what goes around comes around
Mark says:
That would be typical to put the blame on someone else

This guy is not ready to tell what project or any other specifics which itself proves and there is no point discussing it further.

As for our testimonials, we have links to our client websites on testimonials page and you feel free to contact the website owners yourself before you award us any project.

We do not wish to disclose any personal information at this point becasue Xfriday is very sneeky and will place a false attack upon our business. This is not about the money they took from us this is about voicing our experience and freedom of speech. Why dont they put us on there testimonials page, if Xfriday agrees to keep us on the top of there testimonials page for 1 year we will disclose all our cotact information.

Another MSN Conversation said:
Mark says:
Either way you look at you lose, I'm within my rights to voice my opinion since it is based on facts, and there is nothing you can do maybe in the future you will treat your clients better
if it was based on facts... why are you afraid of disclosing them
Mark says:
Read my post
Iv seen that
Mark says:
You will wrongly dename our company
Mark says:
You have the facts think about it read all the posts all over the web those are the facts
ok atleast tell me the name you used for your previous communications with us

He is not ready to tell his name even. If they really do good work, what are they afraid of:-?

Cheers!!!
xFriday Wins!!!

BTW... Whats your opinion about a person who keeps changing identities..

You are proving your unprofessional by posting these things, you are a company and look at how you are pointing the fingers. I told you what it would take to get my name, 1 year on your testimonials page then I will disclose it so if you think I am not serious then agree to this, what do you have to lose. Besides if you were a professional company you would not be sneeking our private conversation on this forum.

Alright. Im out of these posts now... Iv proved my point.

People who come through these posts are also welcome to contact any of our clients listed on

www.xfriday.com/testimoials.asp

to know the "Truth About xFriday". Also if someone gets project details or any other details from him through email, please send me a copy too as I would like to know this unhappy client in our history.

Thank You Everyone and especially Yash and Other Site Admins.

I want to point a few things out here.

1) what would be the purpose of posting a negative response?

2) Here are the facts, they took on a job that was to take 4 - 6 weeks, at a reasonable price. They showed professionalism at the beginning, then after a couple weeks worth of work, presented us with the worst design I had ever seen. The Grammar was poor, no spelling, no puncuation, and no willingness to correct it.
That is where it went bad. They then turned the work to us to correct THIER mistakes??? Keep in mind this is after we had paid them the 1/3 payment up front.

3) Naveen shows some ability to deal professionally, but the work is bad.
Manish is terrible to work with and doesn't listen to your needs.

4) They failed to deliver the end result and never returned our money, which brings us to where we are today, Empty handed.

mileday said:
You are proving your unprofessional by posting these things, you are a company and look at how you are pointing the fingers. I told you what it would take to get my name, 1 year on your testimonials page then I will disclose it so if you think I am not serious then agree to this, what do you have to lose. Besides if you were a professional company you would not be sneeking our private conversation on this forum.
I'm just a casual observer, but it seems awfully odd and unreasonable to me to expect a business to advertise how unhappy one of its customers is. Testimonials are meant to promote a business. When factoring in the little detail that he doesn't even know who you are and the fact that you won't tell him escalates this into the realm of the bizarre.

Begin sarchasm
"Oh, I wish I could find someone who won't tell me who they are and claims that I ripped them off. I'd like to have their comments on my testimonial page. That would be super."
End sarchasm

That's just my two cents.

Firstly, why is this thread here when it has nothing to do with shared support ?

Secondly, any dispute of a reasonably legitimate nature and deemed to be reasonable will have either party going and providing actual proof of their claim either by showing what the problem was, or validating their claim with a 3rd party if financial proof, etc.

Disclosing a msn chat log does little either way to prove anything if your goal is to publically deal with such alleged dealings, and overall shows people immaturity when dealing with such issues overall.

I would have expected this trash at WHT but am a bit suprised to see such posts here ?(

Yea I am surprised to see it too, but instead of them using a bunch of other threads it was consolidated into one. It still seems they can't work their issues out however.

Stephen said:
It still seems they can't work their issues out however.

That comes as no surprise, since Mileday wont identify himself/herself or the project he/she is complaining about. How is xfriday supposed to make things right under such circumstanses? But, as devorem said, I'm just a casual observer.

riley

riley said:
That comes as no surprise, since Mileday wont identify himself/herself or the project he/she is complaining about. How is xfriday supposed to make things right under such circumstanses? But, as devorem said, I'm just a casual observer.

riley

We choose not to work anything out we are using our right to freedom of speech. Xfriday ripped my company off, we already accepted the fact the money is gone and we tried multiple times to settle with them to get our money back and Xfriday was not willing to settle, so now its pure payback. We will continue to search the web for anything that has Xfridays name on it and let the people know they are a bad company based off our experience. There is nothing Xfriday can do to make this right its too late for that maybe they will realize next time they shouldn?t take advantage of clients.

If you have an open channel of communications but don't want to work it out then we can just close the thread and remove everything. I really don't see your attitude as helping the situation, sometimes to get you have to give.

I understand what you are saying stephen but thats the thing no matter what Xfriday wont give we tried. The will post certain things and try and create a flase image but when we have talked with them they dont want to make things better, so this is why we have been posting our comments abou them. If you would like to close the thread please do but could you atleast leave it up for a bit so people can read it besides its pretty good drama LOL. Thanks

Mileday, how was Xfriday ever in a position to make things right with you if he doesn't know who you are or what project you are upset about? I don't dismiss the possibility that Xfriday did work for you and that you were genuinely unhappy with it. However, there seems to have been something weird that happened after that point. I would expect most people to either continue to press the issue with Xfriday, take legal action, or simply drop it.

It is true that you have the right to the freedom of speech, but it is also true that other people have a right to think you are silly and unreasonable. Simply expressing your dissatisfaction about Xfriday does not necessarily mean that people will think less of Xfriday. In fact, I don't know anything about either of you except this thread and I have the impression that you are just out for vengeance and not being reasonable and seeking a peaceful resolution to the matter. In other words, your efforts to defame Xfriday have completely backfired, in my mind at least.

Additionally, I am not a lawyer, but I know that not all speech is protected. There is something called "libel" which, according to www.m-w.com means:
"a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression." Frequently, news stories will report that so-and-so is being sued for "libel" or "slander". I'm certainly not threatening you with any kind of lawsuit since I'm just an observer, but it might be prudent to do a little research on this topic (if you haven't already) to ensure that you are not putting yourself at legal risk.

I hope you guys can work it out.

That is exactly right, as slander is basically making public accusations without basis for merit or foundation, thus is simply character assasination in its simplest form.

Would have to say that even some of the lamest posts you see at WHT even do illustrate more information on the complaint other than what has been stated thus far here, so would suggest you either back up your case and if not willing to go that far, that the forum admins lock this post as it is quite dangerous in its current status legally.

Back