Cannot access webmail

I've dropped support tickets about this problem, but the tickets didn't show up in the ticket system, nor did I received any ticket numbers via email.

We've been using Squirrelmail without any problems, but since this morning, we couldn't access it anymore. After typing the access info and clicking the log in button, the next page just wouldn't load.

The domain is: www.flagsimporter.com

Please advise what to do to solve the problem. Thank you.

May Lilly
webmaster at flagsimporter.com

I am also unable to access webmail or IMAP. Are others having problems with their IMAP clients as well or just webmail?

We're having the same problem. I chatted with support who thought that the problem had something to do with the mail server backup.

I have my ticket replies sent to my Gmail account, but haven't received any confirmations yet. So something is wrong email system-wide, I believe. Obviously no one from support is monitoring the forums!

eMayTrix said:
I've dropped support tickets about this problem, but the tickets didn't show up in the ticket system, nor did I received any ticket numbers via email.

Yes. What worries me is, not receiving TT confirmation. ?( ?( ?(

Although webmail seems to be unstable now for MAIL 1
its working ok for MAIL 3

Also, seems like the server is fine, but only Webmail access is problematic.

An update from staff would be nice.
Thank you

I'm able to access webmail now. Don't see any messages that I know were sent to me after 10:45 this morning (Eastern Time, USA).

Im still without emails, neither POP nor webmail, and worst of all, sending emails to my accounts wont create any error, so people think emails are being delivered.

It would be nice to know whats going on, and sure would avoid lots of tickets and live chat requests.

Please report us about this issue ASAP,

Thank you

I am starting to see a trickle of messages now. ~ 1 -2 min between messages ... and the latest one shows a delivery stamp of 11:41 AM

I'm amazed that a Jodohost representative has not addressed this yet here in the forums. Not their usual way of handling things.

Back