Changing my order

dutton

Perch
Hi, I ordered a semi-dedicated last night but then realized it did not come with a MySQL database option. I require both a MySQL and MS-SQL database.

Does the Reseller package offer this? Both?

If so, I could move to the Reseller Silver package. I will not be running manysites, maybe 5-10 at the most. Only one site will be busy possibly pushing 2 Gigs a day using the MS-SQL database to driver the content and the MySQL database to drive it's forums.

If this is possible, what is the fastest metho to change my order?

You can get MySQL with semi-dedicated, if is isn't on the plan we will add a DB or two for you, no problem.

We focus on MSSQL on semi-dedicated, but I can get you a MySQL, no problem.

MSSQL is on the semi-dedicated platform. However Mysql would be on our standard platform.

We'll have MySQL included, no trouble.

Thanks, fast response here. I submitted a ticket last night but they told me no for the semi-dedicated MySQL option.

If you think my above sites would operate fine in the Reseller Silver package, I may not mind moving since then I can offer my few dedicated clients a control panel.

(I did submit a ticket to support but have not heard back from them on the order change, I will wait for you here.

Sure, you can switch to a SilverHost package. But you'd be on our standard platform. In the semi-dedicated platform.. MSSQL & your webspace are on servers with not more than 10 to 20 customers...

And we do give customers much more flexibility with component/software installation on that.

Ok, I will stay put then, that is fine, how can I get the MySQL installed? Just submit a ticket? The last time, they said no so I want to make sure it gets through.

Please reply to the ticket with link to this thread. It will be done in next 2-3 hrs.

Back