cl2-web2 not responding - DDoS incoming to it

Re: cl2-web2 not responding

We rebooted as it was being very slow to respond to us, after a reboot it is working better but still taking a large DDOS we are working to block those.

I am taking the server down for 2-3 minutes while the DDOS is ongoing it is killing our ability to manage the server as well.

I have more control now but the list of IPs flooding the server is insane, seeing little to no duplication in 1000's of them streaming, I am calling in Tanmaya to aid me in this.

We have stopped apache again for a moment while we work to get the DDOS affects eased.

We don't have the DDOS stopped but have made some changes to allow better operations while we still work to get the DDOs stopped.

We don't have the DDOS stopped but have made some changes to allow better operations while we still work to get the DDOs stopped.

Those new limits have been maxed now too, we are all working on this at top priority to resolve it ASAP.

Ok finally good progress we have dropped an IP off the server that was being attacked(dedicated IP site) and things are going much better now.

Looks resolved, the attack is still hitting our equipment even with the IP down, but going nowhere now.

Back