Cluster2 Win7 PHP after HSphere upgrade

Phurion

Perch
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\HSphere\3rdparty\PHP\PHP5\ext\php_curl.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

Is there a different path I can update my config to point to?

Will check it, it did a php update as you can see....and some items we had there went poof, on a few servers ALL php files and settings did that (but not on cluster2)

Okie doke.

Let me know if I need to put in a ticket, (or will this will just be added to an existing post production bug list?)

Thanks Stephen.

Issue fixed, and contrary to what the error says it has nothing to do with wrong location, that stayed the same, it was the required DLLs missing from path that was making errors.

no need for a ticket either, in fact changing shifts right now and having incoming techs to do this across all servers now.

There's still something a bit odd going on.

The site takes a bit longer to finish loading every page than it did prior to the upgrade. Watching the status bar in FF/IE shows the momentary "hang" before it finishes loading.

Also seems the Control Panel in Joomla takes longer to load and finish the "collapse" function/call on the right side drop down menu/panel than it use to. More than likely related to that same momentary pause/hang up during php/server processing/load.

We may need to tweak something here again, but at moment it is is ok, we have a server with FTP not working and some more serious matters to handle, so going by priority they come first then we'll look into the little hang right at end (and site is fully loaded then with that pause)

No worries. The site loads fine. The slight delay was just an oddity I wanted to point out in case it was a smaller symptom of a bigger problem. Whenever the priority issues are resolved is fine.

Thanks again Stephen.

Thanks for understanding, and I will check it, looks like it will be tomorrow, I am due a little rest, and waiting on some answers to get some of these servers connected up to CP now, so tackling the customer facing non cp connection issues first, if there is a gap between this I'll certainly take a took.

Hi Stephen,

I have already put in a ticket to support..but I may have a similar related problem with one of my sites. It is on Win 7 and when I try and call up the index page http://psychsense.com/blog/index.php for a PHP Blog (WordPress) all I see is this:

Warning: Unknown(C:\HSphere.NET\3rdparty\PHP\5.2.3\prepend.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\HSphere.NET\3rdparty\PHP\5.2.3\prepend.php' for inclusion (include_path='.\;C:\HSphere.NET\3rdparty\PHP\5.2.3\PEAR') in Unknown on line 0

Thanks!

:eek:

you have an ANCIENT php.ini there! that needs an update badly, it will be fixed after that.

Thanks Again!

I can access the index page now..but still see an error near the bottom that says:

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 for query SELECT cat_id, cat_name FROM made by require, require_once, include, get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once, dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, widget_links_with_style

Any ideas about that?

Looks like a code error, maybe need to see if some updates for that blog software(after tking a zip archive and sql backup of course!)

Thanks for understanding, and I will check it, looks like it will be tomorrow, I am due a little rest, and waiting on some answers to get some of these servers connected up to CP now, so tackling the customer facing non cp connection issues first, if there is a gap between this I'll certainly take a took.

Just wanted to follow up on this. The site still has a short pause before it completes loading a page that wasn't there prior to the upgrade.

Any headway on figuring out the cause?

Just wanted to follow up on this. The site still has a short pause before it completes loading a page that wasn't there prior to the upgrade.

Any headway on figuring out the cause?
I have not had time to work on it more than about 30 minutes between chasing down Parallels 8o and working on new servers :juggle:

No prob. Just wanted to make sure it hadn't completely slipped off the plate.

The pause is more of a minor annoyance than anything really. Certainly not a show stopper.

This isn't unique to win7, seeing the same pause on a number of servers, even a simple hello world has the pause, so there is certainly some change made by Parallels that is bringing this about. I am trying to trace it down to what is causing, likely a DLL file lookup or file permission delay.

Back