coldfusion api?

Hey everyone!

Can coldfusion call api? are there any good tutorial links anyone?
thanks
If anyone is familiar with cfobject?
atomi

you can create a dll and call it using cfobject

or use cfx to create you own custom tag

coldfusion mx can do almost anything well it will also depends on the tags available in jodohost

thanks for the reply.
Im trying to compile paypal java api to work as a cfx.

Ill have to quote "implement the com.allaire.cfx.CustomTag interface and provide an implementation for the processRequest() method"

I have the most of the java code all i need is to javac it with cfx.jar / If anyone can help me with the coding. the cfx tag could be used in a shared environment?

Ive got some help from the paypal developers. Jodo host is working on putting a cfc for this. In case anyone needs more info let me know.

Well if anyone is interested a company called Cardinal Commerce in association with Payapal developed a cfc that uses a remote server to abstract the paypal api calls and responses and sends em back to you. It's really simple to use and set up from a coldfusion developer stand point. And I've been told the mass pay api is slated for release sometime first quarter. ta-dow.

atomi

atomi said:
Well if anyone is interested a company called Cardinal Commerce in association with Payapal developed a cfc that uses a remote server to abstract the paypal api calls and responses and sends em back to you. It's really simple to use and set up from a coldfusion developer stand point. And I've been told the mass pay api is slated for release sometime first quarter. ta-dow.

atomi
Sounds interesting - got a link for it?

Back