ColdFusion database error

I'm getting the following error on win2 when trying to run any query in ColdFusion:

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket. access denied (java.net.SocketPermission mssql1.jodoshared.com resolve)

Ticket has been submitted.

peskypup said:
I'm getting the following error on win2 when trying to run any query in ColdFusion:

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket. access denied (java.net.SocketPermission mssql1.jodoshared.com resolve)

Ticket has been submitted.

Looks like there might be a networking issue with Win2 connecting to either the rest of the world or their internal network. I'm also getting this error.

Now I'm getting the following error on one of my client's accounts:

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user 'dlaible_golf1'.

My other accounts are ok. I think one of your support staff may still be messing around with stuff? Because he replied to my ticket not too long ago requesting everything from the datasource name to the database and database server name, to the login and password. Why he needed any of that info, especially since everything short of the database password should be available to him in ColdFusion Administrator, I don't know... but I gave it to him anyway.

There could be reasons. I'll need to check up

But this issue is 100% caused because of an incorrect username/password either in the DSN or in your database.

Maheep is checking this out and will get back to you shortly

peskypup said:
Now I'm getting the following error on one of my client's accounts:

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user 'dlaible_golf1'.

Please send a ticket with all your DSN details,such as database name,login name and password so that i can modify the dsn accordingly to fix the error messege on your site.

Back