Continued Session Problems - ASP Classic

I have a site on win14, in mid-january I started having session problems after this site ran fine for almost a year. Sessions last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. I put in a couple support tickets, and finally I was supposedly moved to a smaller Application pool. However, the problems still persists.

I have the same set-up on win2, sessions seems to behave as expected, the session never times-out like on win14.

So I guess my question is, has anyone else had these issues on win14? I've seen in this forum others having session problems and they seem to have been resolved.

Not sure if I should move the site over to win2?
Will I still be able to access mssql7 from win2?

Any help is appreciated... thanks.

We can't move anything to win2, only new signups servers can have sites moved to them, for managed growth and future customer files.

Win14 has no such reported issue, but if you are in a pool on your own, I can check the pool logs but it is likley some code is causing the pool to crash, which causes it to rapid fail and lose the state.
If you can give me a domain I can check it for you in more detail and verify the pool settings for you.

Hi Stephen,

I have posted the domain via a trouble ticket. I would like to keep the domain private. Thanks for your help....

That is fine, I just wanted some way to ID, ticket ID or send me private message :) was not asking to post publicly the url :)

Back