Control panel & mail servers no longer accessible?

Phurion

Perch
Started a couple of days ago.

I see there was maintenance recently, but it says it's all been completed.

Did I miss the memo on some changes?

The maintenance is completed, and all servers are very much up and running.It was just off for a couple hours for a database cleaning.

Tried restarting wifi/router etc? We've seen that be an issue before for whatever reason.

Mail bounced on your forum profile notify address saying user doesn't exist...So that maybe have something to do with email problem.

Account is suspended that's the issue. The reseller account email notices are going to an email starting with ej, and ending in ang.net (that should be a good enough tip for you to know without exposing any info)

happened on the 8th, so it matches up with what you say here on 'a couple days'

also the contact address and reseller address is on the same hosting as the plan, which is very bad for info sake, it is best to use a 3rd party email as the contact address so if somethinglike a suspend happens (maybe a credit card expired or something) you can know and not have all down for long.

It shouldn't be suspended. I updated the card when it was replaced a few months ago.

The email bouncing is an issue. I had to disable that one and go with a new variation.

What do I need to do to get back into my control panel so I can update the account email?

When I try to get to my control panel I get an odd error.

Control Panel Error
You have entered invalid control panel location. Please enter your account login and password.

By the way, thanks for always being so helpful. You've always been top-shelf when it comes to responding and assisting, and it's very much appreciated.

We've unsuspended your reseller account. it will auto suspend again, it is showing card expired. You may have updated numbers but forgotten year, or even made the new card but not made it active for the billing profile. Come on our chat at www.jodohost.com if you need further help we have staff that can get that part taken care of in real time so we can get your rolling!

We've applied a temporary credit to give you time to get that checked out, but please try to do in next 24 hours :)

Last edited:
Back