Control Panel suspended.... How to pay?

Wayhome

Guppy
I tried to logon on to my control panel so that I can pay for my account, but all access has been blocked. How do I pay?

An idea: Why don't you turn everything else off except a "Make payment here" link when you suspend accounts for non-payment?

...Wayhome.

You continue to have access to Billing Section to review charges and make payment. Are you sure you are corectly entering user/password? Write to Billing@ jodohost.com so that they can look into it immediately.

When I try to login, HSphere does not even come up. All I get is the following message and a chance to login again:

Control Panel Error
You have entered invalid control panel location. Please enter your account login and password.

All my usual IDs and passwords do not work. All my sites are suspended. What gives?

Ahhh hah! What you don't say is that I have to use my rarely used reseller account login! There are just too many accounts to track in HSphere. It would help to put up a note or link on a domain's suspended control panel directing one to the reseller login. Less confusion that way.

Anyway... Account is paid up. Please activate it as soon as possible.

Thanks!
...Wayhome.

Back