Could not Connect to mySQL7

gundu

Guppy
Hi

Is mysql7 still having issue ? My client installed joomla successfully and run for about few weeks but since last nite, his joomla site has been down because it could not connect to MySQL7 database.

I have sent 2 tickets and entered 2 chat sessions with Dipesh. No resolution given till now and my client's site is still Down.

ticket Number : RS #KSV-75555-455

Can anyone help fix this issue?

There is some chance it was the DB responsible for the problems had i some way(maybe the DB went corrupt someone and needs a deeper look etc).
Just work with them on ticekt and i think you will find a resolution.

I'm also having a problem with this server- any resolutions yet?
Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to database
Mysql7 - Joomla based site...it's been doing this all afternoon, I'm not sure I've had any uptime today.
I can login in to MyPhpAdmin through the control panel...it just does not seem that the php files are able to access the db...

Any info would we appreciated!

I'm also having a problem with this server- any resolutions yet?

Mysql7 - Joomla based site...it's been doing this all afternoon, I'm not sure I've had any uptime today.
I can login in to MyPhpAdmin through the control panel...it just does not seem that the php files are able to access the db...

Any info would we appreciated!

submit a ticket if you don't have one already.

I submitted this ticket:

CNT-51361-466

Just before I posted here. I had looked through the Reseller forums and the Network Outages and Updates forums first, but I did not visit this forum.

I can also join the live chat, if you think that would help.

Thanks!

Wow, before I could even finish my reply above the ticket was fixed.
Thanks!

My only 'complaint' would be if you could provide a better exlpanation of the solution I could possibly solve this problem myself in the future. I've got several joomla/DB installs, and if this is something I've done wrong on the install/setup I would rather know what I did wrong so I don't continue to make the same mistake!

Again, thanks for the quick response!
-Michael

No there were several DBs disabled during the problem resolution process, and 2 did not come back online when the others did.

Back