Daylight Saving Time on Windows Servers

Cosinus

Perch
Hello,

one of my accounts is hosted on Win20, and I'm preparing an (ASP) application that is relying on displaying a correct date and time. That I know how to do, but I'm not sure how Win20 (and probably all other Jodohost's Windows servers) handle DST. I mean: the servers are located in the US, so I assume they are set DST on which (US) locale? What are the dates for start and stop observing DST?

And what about MS-SQL servers?

DST is in effect now, CL2 servers are on CDT and cluster1 most servers except those moved to waco are in EDT.

As a business we will officially be moving to Central time zone quite soon.

Ok, can you tell me please on which timezone Win20 and mssql9 are? I have no idea on which cluster they reside or the location of these two servers.

they are cluster1 and Eastern Daylight right now, in the next month they will move to standard as we move all the servers to the Texas Datacenter.

Thank you. How can I get an update on the moment of the server move so I can modify my "server_utc_offset" variable, so my customers will not be affected?

Thank you. How can I get an update on the moment of the server move so I can modify my "server_utc_offset" variable, so my customers will not be affected?
You will get an email before it starts and a timeframe, then here on the forums we'll post updates when it happens.

Back