Default files in new domain folder

I thought i read a long time ago a post about the default files created when one adds a new domain. Is it still impossible to change the files that are added to a default domain under the reseller accounts?

For the most part, when adding a new domain administratively for an account that will not use the scripts that are included in the new folder, it seems that these files are just unneccessary bloat and add to the time it takes to create that folder in the CP (since obviously the files need to be copied into that new folder).

Another great thing would be the ability to change the SUSPENDED page for reseller customer accounts. I do remember reading about this in the past for sure, but it seems to have been left at "if you can come up with a nicer way to show suspended sites, we'd like to see it" from jodo.

I'd be willing to volunteer a better [more HUMANE] suspended page for sure if it's a global thing.

Maybe someday psoft will change this in hsphere? or are those options somehow already there?

i was just reading another thread, and is it correct that i understood that it's possible to install common templates? does this mean they are global to all the resellers or can it be private per reseller? Same as the skeleton for the default folders and suspended pages?

Back