DNS problems fixed?

Trex

Guppy
Hi again. I was also reading in the Network Outages and Updates area that you were having some serious DNS issues. How is this coming along. I saw that you posted "What we have decided to do is to dump all DNS records and recreate them from scratch using a recreator tool. This is the only permanent solution to our DNS blues"

Has this completely fixed your DNS issues or are they still happening?

Thanks again. I think this site has alot of great qualities and if everything checks out, which I'm sure it will, i will definetely resell with you guys!

EDIT:
Yes, all major DNS issues have been solved after we finished recreating all records

There is one minor issue remaining related to DNS data transfers between our DNS servers. In rare cases, packets are being lost causing the Slave DNS record to become invalid for a domain. We are working to resolve this issue. In most cases, an invalid Slave DNS record does not cause a site to become unavailable. If it does, any customer can report it to us and we'll immediately correct it

Currently both PSOFT as well as our administrators are looking into this issue. We have are hoping to resolve it within thenext 24 hours

Back