Domain registration confusion

aliweb

Perch
My balance in my reseller CP is 0.(http://domain.jodohost.com)

JodoHost selling price to me is $8.5/year for .com

My price to customer is also $8.5/year for .com

A customer came to register a domain through my CP which is http://domain.mywebsite.com

He chose a domain www.xyz.com to register.

He pays via 2Checkout $8.5 for domain and order is processed. Now when he logs into the control panel to see the status it say The Domain Name Registration for xyz.com is Inactive and Pending Payment. Please click the button below to pay for this Order and Activate it.

Why is that when he just paid via CC?
It means that I should have a balance in my domain reseller in order for customers to purchase domain? If yes then what's the use of purchasing via CC by a customer? Confused. ?(

Ok I checked that transaction was pending approval. It gave me two options (1) Approve (2) Cancel.

I clicked on Approve and now the domain status in customer CP shows

"The below listed action is pending against this Domain Name Registration Order for xyz.com, due to which this order is Locked in Processing. The system will automatically attempt to process this. However, if this action remains pending for a long duration please contact our support desk.
Action Requested: Registration of xyz.com for 1 years
Status of the Action: Order Locked In Processing."

Now what?

Have you paid for the order ?

Write at billing @ jodohost.com they will check your order.

I was told that we're not able to use the domain registration during the singup through HSphere.....

Has that changed? I've been registering everything separately through eNom.

aliweb said:
He pays via 2Checkout $8.5 for domain and order is processed. Now when he logs into the control panel to see the status it say The Domain Name Registration for xyz.com is Inactive and Pending Payment. Please click the button below to pay for this Order and Activate it.

Why is that when he just paid via CC?
It means that I should have a balance in my domain reseller in order for customers to purchase domain? If yes then what's the use of purchasing via CC by a customer? Confused. ?(

Please be aware that before executing your customer and Sub-reseller order you should have Mininum Transaction Amount (your cost of purchasing domain) in your Domain reseller control panel as "Reseller advance". Please First ADD FUND in your domain reseller account to re-execute this order by these steps :-

1. Login in your domain reseller control panel
2. Billing >> Add fund
3. Add fund using PAYPAL equal to your cost i.e $8.50 in this case
4. Select your domain by select option
5. you will find two option there a) CANCEL b) RETRY
6. Click on RETRY button to re-excute this request.

*In paypal you can add funds in advance in your account to be used for future transactions. But, in 2CheckOut you can pay only when you have a payment pending. We had already discussed a alternative way of 2Checkout payment here http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=6819

Feel free to contact us for further assistance at billing @jodohost.com

Back