Email Question

Webmail Access Not Working and other email q's

Hi Guys,

Guys is there something wrong with the webmail server I can't seem to access it?

Also

Some Email Questions.

Does the mail server set Mime or text by default?
With the webmail where is the Sent mail folder?
Are there other email server management options?

Thanks,

Paul

here is an issue with webmail. Some customers are complaining it is timing out and we are looking into this

1) Our mail server doesn't set mime or text. Your email program should be setting this
2) I don't think Horde has a sent folder. Will check this out
3) You can use an external webmail interface. There are plenty of free ones out there. But other than Horde IMP, we offer no other webmail interface. Of course you have Outlook however.

Anyone else having this issue try going through you web browser to site mail.yourdomain.com and click on web mail. This works fine even while horde is not.

Paul :)

Yash said:
here is an issue with webmail. Some customers are complaining it is timing out and we are looking into this
<snip>
But other than Horde IMP, we offer no other webmail interface. Of course you have Outlook however.
Hey Yash,
My Horde was working great up until this morning. Now it won't let us log in - we get a session timed out error when trying to login - weird. SqWebMail (mail.domain.com) continues to work fine though.
I opened a ticket a few minutes ago.

Back