Error 500 - PHP files

I'm trying to track down if this is a server issue or a site issue:

The site error log is displaying:
[Thu Apr 07 12:15:22 2011] [error] [client 70.155.143.43] (20)Not a directory: FastCGI: failed to connect to server "/hsphere/shared/php5/bin/php": socket file descriptor (2007) is larger than FD_SETSIZE (1024), you probably need to rebuild Apache with a larger FD_SETSIZE
[Thu Apr 07 12:15:22 2011] [error] [client 70.155.143.43] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/hsphere/shared/php5/bin/php"
[Thu Apr 07 12:15:22 2011] [error] [client 70.155.143.43] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/wilcoha/wilsoncountyhabitat.org/default_html

It looks like it started very early this morning.

The site is based on Joomla, and has been fine.

I didn't see any updates on server moves - it's using MySQL8, and it seems to affect any PHP file.

It does look like the IP address has changed, but for some reason I can't find the location of the server name (in the control panel) anymore!

Your ticket has been replied and domain is up now. You might see some slowness as Mysql8 is still to migrate while Web server has been already migrated.

This is great! Thank you very much!

Could you please explain what happened and what was required to fix it?

As a re-seller I have quite a few sites that use Joomla - I assume this happened during a migration, and I would like to know what I need to do in case it happens again.

Even if it's something on your end, if I could open a trouble ticket with an exact request it would make things easier for everyone!

Thanks again for the quick work!

I have several Joomla sites on MySql 8 and Web 4 and today their performance has been truly awful. Raised a ticket but they pretty much ignored it and said the sites were working. They do, *occasionaly*, so I'm looking forward to this issue being resolved as soon as possible.

I have several Joomla sites on MySql 8 and Web 4 and today their performance has been truly awful. Raised a ticket but they pretty much ignored it and said the sites were working. They do, *occasionaly*, so I'm looking forward to this issue being resolved as soon as possible.

Issue is mysql8 is seeing excessive resource abuse by some user, and it is being hard to isolate. We are on it, and will try to get it resolved as soon as possible. Techs didn't realize this as all earlier as requests were from users on servers migrated to new DC, and made it look like slowness caused by network latency. With your and some other requests we realized our mistake.

Re: Welcome to PMB

The Post Migration Blues..............et z
We'll get them resolved and better than before, sometimes it just takes a little trial and error when the issue can't be fully isolated at first.

Thank you Stephen and TanMaya.....We know you are working very hard to resolve these issues......Can't have an omelette without cracking a few eggs!!.......z

Is the easiest way to get another, identical problem resolved to just open a ticket and reference the first ticket where they fixed it?

Back