Features

CFRegistry and CFExecute are disabled

You have access to all standard components available on the system. I do not know what a Cold Fusion web service is. We are administrators, not programmers :)

If web services is an available feature, we have not explored it. If you mean a J2EE application, no that is not avilable. Maybe hatton can shed some light

Yash said:
CFRegistry and CFExecute are disabled

You have access to all standard components available on the system. I do not know what a Cold Fusion web service is. We are administrators, not programmers :)

If web services is an available feature, we have not explored it. If you mean a J2EE application, no that is not avilable. Maybe hatton can shed some light
I'll take that as my cue, then ;)

Actually I can't be of a lot more help, I'm still catching up to speed on things that have been introduced in CFMX. I started doing CF 4 years ago and got stuck with a company that was afraid to upgrade. Now I'm playing catch-up.

That being said, I don't think anything has been disabled beyond what Yash mentioned in the CFRegistry and CFExecute. I haven't tried, but I'm assuming that all of the file and directory tags still work.

As I continute to bring myself up to speed on the new features like CFC's and Web Services I'll post more.

Back