Few clarifications regarding LiteHost - Reseller Plan

Hi,

I am new to the reseller web hosting. I would like to go for an "LiteHost-Reseller Plan". I have go through all the features in the plan (http://www.jodohost.com/reseller.asp). I need to clarify few doubts in this specification.

1. If I take the reseller web hosting from you means, its like I can start my own web hosting company and I have to create the host plans from the web space provide to me. Then I have to sell this to my customers. In case if my customers want to take the hosting plan as well as domain registration like www.custwantsdomain.com, how I have to provide that feature? Is there any way to integrate domain registrants (like enom).

2. When I sell my hosting plans to my customers, shall I prefer the currency other than dollars like (UAE AED, or Indian Rs).

3. As I am a reseller, what is the requirement minimum I have to have? like whether I need to have merchant a/c? etc.,

4. In the specification, you mentioned like create unlimited SQL Server 2005 databases. is it any size restriction applied?

5. In this specification, you mentioned like ASP.net 1.1/2.0 is supported. Is there any possible to support AJAX feature in .net?

6. In the specification you specified as Microsoft Exchange Hosting, 9$/month. Is it optional while we buy the plan or is it inclusive in the plan?

7. Suppose If I am registering with LiteHost option for 1 year and if I want to upgrade to ValueHost in next 6 month means, how the cost is calculated?

8. Whether private name server is provided with this plan?

9. Whether Daily/Weekly backup is available?

Please clarify this.

Regards,
Prakash

Hi,

I am new to the reseller web hosting. I would like to go for an "LiteHost-Reseller Plan". I have go through all the features in the plan (http://www.jodohost.com/reseller.asp). I need to clarify few doubts in this specification.

1. If I take the reseller web hosting from you means, its like I can start my own web hosting company and I have to create the host plans from the web space provide to me. Then I have to sell this to my customers. In case if my customers want to take the hosting plan as well as domain registration like www.custwantsdomain.com, how I have to provide that feature? Is there any way to integrate domain registrants (like enom).

2. When I sell my hosting plans to my customers, shall I prefer the currency other than dollars like (UAE AED, or Indian Rs).

3. As I am a reseller, what is the requirement minimum I have to have? like whether I need to have merchant a/c? etc.,

4. In the specification, you mentioned like create unlimited SQL Server 2005 databases. is it any size restriction applied?

5. In this specification, you mentioned like ASP.net 1.1/2.0 is supported. Is there any possible to support AJAX feature in .net?

6. In the specification you specified as Microsoft Exchange Hosting, 9$/month. Is it optional while we buy the plan or is it inclusive in the plan?

7. Suppose If I am registering with LiteHost option for 1 year and if I want to upgrade to ValueHost in next 6 month means, how the cost is calculated?

Please clarify this.

Regards,
Prakash

>This is correct, domain registration however can't be integrated.

>This is up to you. The default will be USD

>you can do with paypal or 2checkout as well on the low end merchant side.

>Size is limited by your plan.

> yes it is on all, and new servers have asp.net 3.5 as well

>it is additional per user

>It will prorate and bill and new due amount.

>yes

>we keep backups for disaster recovery only, but do recovery freely upon request.

Back