flash projects

Rita

Guppy
HI everyone..can anyone will devote some time in telling me hu much should one get for doing a freelance project in flash / director..if it includes minimum 30 pages and complete programming using lingo in director and javascript in flash.

Well, it depends for who you are doing the project for ;) . Is this a RentACoder project or someone else who asked for a quote? Accordingly I could suggest a price

Hi Ravi..Thanks first of all...No its not a project of rentacoder.com .Actually its a project of a canada based financial company. My friends has friendly relation with them and they have asked him to do some simulation jobs for them based on flash and director so for that i want to know.Its a big project and will be having a lot of mathematical portion. Its not a sort of bidding .So he doesnot want to loose it and wants to tell them the reasonable price only.So i want to know the charges .Now i think u will be able to tell me .Ok then waititng for ur reply

I think somewhere around $300 (Rs 15,000) would be a reasonable ask. But I really don't know how extensive this project is. Im estimating you can finish this in 2 weeks so thats why $300 sounds a good price to me.

Back