Folder permissions on Windows Server

vodmin

Guppy
I have been using Jodo for years for my business and today decided to use Jodo for another venture I am leaping into.

I do however, find it difficult to believe, that to this day; where brain surgery is now in many cases non-intrusive, I am required to submit a ticket in order to configure write permissions on a folder.

Now I wait until support responds that permissions to the folder were set. This is very poor productivity on my end, if I am having to wait for something so elementary.

I have been using Jodo for years for my business and today decided to use Jodo for another venture I am leaping into.

I do however, find it difficult to believe, that to this day; where brain surgery is now in many cases non-intrusive, I am required to submit a ticket in order to configure write permissions on a folder.

Now I wait until support responds that permissions to the folder were set. This is very poor productivity on my end, if I am having to wait for something so elementary.
For most cases (asp/php) you should not need such to be set, but in some cases it is required to add a user for write permissions.

It is something that can be done pretty quickly in ticket, you can submit a ticket and then bump it on live chat quite quickly.
I am sorry but there is not another option to set it on your own at this time in Hsphere, and I know from experience while Plesk has the option it also like to ruin your other permissions at the same time.

Back