frontpage in subdomains?

I am trying to access a subdomain that I created using Microsoft FrontPage, however, I keep receiving an error saying that the Extensions need to be installed.

The Extensions ARE activated on the primary domain, however, there is not an option to make them available in a subdomain.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris

Please enter your Hosting username into your profile by clicking on "User CP" on top. I can't look into this problem without knowing your username

Yash said:
Chris

Please enter your Hosting username into your profile by clicking on "User CP" on top. I can't look into this problem without knowing your username

which is the Hosting username? the login for ftp or control panel? (sorry, I'm a newbie)

Ok. You are going to have to give us about 4 or 5 hours to check this out. HSphere and Frontpage really don't work well together and we are going to have to get HSphere support to directly investigate this.

Yash said:
Ok. You are going to have to give us about 4 or 5 hours to check this out. HSphere and Frontpage really don't work well together and we are going to have to get HSphere support to directly investigate this.

not a problem and sorry for the inconvenience.

It's kind of odd that the primary domain works ok, and the sub's don't, isn't it?

chriswilson said:
not a problem and sorry for the inconvenience.

It's kind of odd that the primary domain works ok, and the sub's don't, isn't it?

We should be sorry for the inconvenience :)

Well, this issue has been raised for the first time by a customer so it will have to be investigated.

Yash said:
We should be sorry for the inconvenience :)

Well, this issue has been raised for the first time by a customer so it will have to be investigated.

Frontpage is a pain in the you know what... I only use it because I am new to this stuff. I've been fortunate that I ran across a web portal that I really like.

I should have looked this up myself, you CAN enable FP on your sub domains as well.

1) Log into your CP
2) Click on Web Options
3) Click on your Sub Domain

Yash said:
I should have looked this up myself, you CAN enable FP on your sub domains as well.

1) Log into your CP
2) Click on Web Options
3) Click on your Sub Domain

Great! Thank you!

I was trying to go through Domains (i think).

Back