General Questions 2

1) I understand that many of the staff are not from the US. Has anyone had any problems due to a language barrier?? I am just a poor old southern guy and some folks have a hard time understanding me... I just want to make sure that myself or any clients that I may have JodoHost support do not have difficulties understanding support?

2) I see that Jodo also does shared hosting which some may view as competing with the reseller. How well does JodoHost shield itself from the reseller or better yet help the reseller be shielded from JodoHost???

Thanks

All shared plans are available for trial (free for 7 days). We strongly recommand you to get a trial account and test everyting yourself.

Jodohost is not in the domains or control panels of your users, we use another anonymous domain for that.

I am here in Miami, I communicate with the other staff daily, sometimes there are minor issues, but we get through them quite well :)

Ravi said:
All shared plans are available for trial (free for 7 days). We strongly recommand you to get a trial account and test everyting yourself.

Ravi, I am looking at the Reseller HSPHERE plan not a shared plan. I was just wanting to know as a Reseller how well we are protected from being associated with Jodo?

Everything is very anonymous. We have done alot to ensure resellers cannot easily be traced back to their provider

LookingForHost said:
Ravi, I am looking at the Reseller HSPHERE plan not a shared plan. I was just wanting to know as a Reseller how well we are protected from being associated with Jodo?

Yes, I know you were talking about reseller plan. But reseller plans are not available for trial at Jodo. My reply was in regard to your first question. That's why I wanted you to check our service yourself and then make your opinion about us and our staff.

As for communications problems:
I've very rarely had any problems communicating in English. Keep in mind that English is one of the official languages in India (along with Hindi and a couple dozen others^^).

The only problem I've had with this is that the used dialect has very, uhh, interesting pronounciation which sometimes causes problems if I happen to be on the phone with JodoHost people. It always takes me a while to adjust to that :)
I've never felt the need to call them though. Ticket and Live chat support are sufficient.
In both cases JodoHost called me. Once to notify me of a failed payment. My billing email was incorrectly set so I never received an email notification of that, so that call was most helpful :)
The second call was fairly recent, to make sure I was aware of the IP migration that was taking place. Something people that read their email were already aware of, but better safe than sorry I guess :)

Back