Hosting Blogger site at Jodohost

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone out there had managed to setup Blogger to publish a blog to Jodohost?

I just moved to Jodohost recently and it's great and I love it, but I'm just having problems getting Blogger to publish to my space. Blogger doesn't really tell me why it can't do it, and I dont think they offer support, and I don't think there's any problem with Jodohost so it's not an issue for their support, so really just wanted to find out if anyone had managed to set this up?

In my Blogger publishing settings, I have the normal FTP details that I use in my FTP client. For the FTP path field I have "/<domainname>/". It all seems to be set up how I'd expect it to be but it just won't publish!:)

So if you have ever set this up with your own blogger blog, any nuggets of information you might have picked up along the way would be appreciated!

Regards

Rob

I'm not sure on Blogger, but still can you try "<domainname>/" instead of "/<domainname>/". Also check with FTP if you any files being posted.

Not sure about Blogger, either, but any application driven ftp I've set up on JH requires "/JHaccountname/domain.com/" for the target directory.

Not sure about Blogger, either, but any application driven ftp I've set up on JH requires "/JHaccountname/domain.com/" for the target directory.

Thanks for the replies, Guys.

I had tried:

"/domain.com/"

and

"domain.com/"

and

"accountname/domain.com/"

But somehow hadn't tried what Bro suggested:

"/accountname/domain.com/"

Tried that and everything worked great! :)

Thanks again

Back