HSphere Creation of CF DSN's

hatton

Perch
I know this is an old issue but I haven't seen anything regarding it lately - have the folks over at HSphere been able to get their control panel to create ColdFusion DSN's or do they still need to be requested via a trouble ticket?

Regards!
Hatton

CFMX dsn creation is supported in HSphere 2.4.1 which is currently in BETA. We should be upgrading to this version in the next few weeks once we hear back from some other large hosts.

Yash said:
CFMX dsn creation is supported in HSphere 2.4.1 which is currently in BETA. We should be upgrading to this version in the next few weeks once we hear back from some other large hosts.
:D That's great to hear Yash! I'm definitely looking forward to having that feature! Keep us updated!

Yash said:
I know I've been out of the loop for a while but I thought I saw the ability to creat a CF DSN when I was setting up my account list recently... where can I find this option on the menu?

Thanks!
Hatton

Back