I want out from vortech

cdog

Perch
JODO and Vortech comparison question

Currently considering looking for somewhere for reseller hosting,jodohosting and vortech are the final contenders
any x vortech customers that moved here to jodo and would like to relay their experience so I can get a reasonable comparison.
Hope Im not breaking your forum rules by asking the question as it is a legitimate one

Re: JODO and Vortech comparison question

used to be at vortech (left in 2002), went to gearhost after that (nothing but problems there) and finally landed here in 2003. In my experience JodoHost is hands-down the best reseller out there. Yes, you will most likely have a couple problems here and there at Jodo, but what sets them apart is the fact that they are the BY-FAR the best at customer support and solving customer problems. Sign up for the trial, check it out and go from there.

But if you decide to go elsewhere you will never know what it's like to have a reseller that really is the best in the industry.

my 2 cents... :)

I wont say anything about Vortech, so JOdo doesn't get in trouble.

I have been with JODO Host for almost 2 years and went through about 3 resellers before Jodo. You won't find anything compared to Jodo and their customer service and support is nice and not rude. No host is perfect, things happen, here at JODO they tell you want is going on even if they make a mistake they are honest, not try to hide it. Downtime doesn't hardley exist, unless a sceduled maintaince is planned.

My advice to you is try Jodo, stay away from Vortech.

I was with other hsphere resellers as well. I was so disgusted with them that I actually went and started my own hsphere cluster. But it took a while for me to learn what I needed to, so in an act of desperation, I joined jodo as a reseller.

I can tell you this much; had I known the quality of service and support I'd get from jodo as a reseller, I would never have considered starting my own cluster. These guys are knowledgeable and responsive.

I've still got my all the sites I moved here from the other guys with jodo; I'd have to be crazy to move them away.

Back