Im New

Hello Atul,

Thank you very much for the welcome. I am very happy so far with your company and the performance of your servers.

One of the reasons I have chosen your company is how you are involved in the forum and how you care about your clients and staff and help them. That shows allot, the way you interact with everyone.

I am switching companies for the 5th time, and I need a solid provider for my clients, which I have been unable to fine anywhere. I see my company and Jodo Host having a long-term relationship.

Thanks Again Atul, ;)

WebDesignSlave said:
I am switching companies for the 5th time, and I need a solid provider for my clients, which I have been unable to fine anywhere. I see my company and Jodo Host having a long-term relationship.
Been there, done that... burned the T-Shirt on companies that charged 5x the cost for 1/3 the resources and 1/8 the support.

Welcome and enjoy!

Do you have cgi on, do you have .pl assigned as a valid filetype? We checked the sendmail path,and it was correct, we have many users with perl scripts that are no problem.

Stephen,

Yogesh at live support and my programmer as looked into this issue and everything is set up correctly. We even tryed to do a serverinfo.cgi that didn't work.

Yogesh said it might have something to do with Hsphere maybe, he put a ticket in with psoft.

I'm not sure at this point what it is.

James

Back