improve mail server migration

You must talk with Psoft to improve mail server migration procedure. Jodo team has migrated a domain mail service from mail1 to mail5 server and I lost about 20 mailbox , 2 mailing list, and all the fordwaring configuration . The mailbox never was deleted, by Control Panel didn't show them.

Thanks to jodo team I have restore some lost mailboxs and mailing list, and I reconfigured all again manually, but I think this is not the better way to do that, and more if the domain has about 200 mailboxs.

I suppose this is a bad tool from HSPHERE but jodo must to know this and advice to reseller of this problem.
The mail server migration is not a transparent process for the customer

I thought you will be appreciate about our efforts to help as we did everything to help you out. Now what you mention as deleted may not be visible in control panel, but it existed really on server with an exception of a couple of them.

Now for your information there is no readymade tool for this. "All" is done manually at "mailbox" level ( you have mentioned the count and may know the efforts it take for them all). I agree the migration wasnt all that smooth for you and apologize for this.

Kindly forward me a list of what went missing as per you. I'm aware of the mailing lists, but would like to know about the rest so i may know how it went wrong in first place.

CP didn't show the mailbox of Human Resource Manager. I had to create again it (reseting his password), and deepak restored it for me.

All Mail FORWARD information was lost (at lest is not on CP). All Mail Alias was lost
All mailbox of kind Mail Alias (without mailbox) was lost
All Autoresponder was lost
All size quote was changed to default size

Forwards should work as is even when not visible in control panel.
for rest, I have explained them a better way of moving things.
Quota size always have to dealt manually that again is a seperate layer of work to do.
I have noted the shortcomings of your migration and will try to ensure they are never repeated.

Back