"IP not foundRepair IP" Error

Hello all,

I already have a ticket running for this but, just thought I would see if the community has any advice.

I have encountered the error "IP not foundRepair IP" when attempting to add domains to one of my accounts. 5 domains work fine (including the service domain itself) but, 3 others fail to obtain the shared IP.

I googled for the problem and found a post on the psoft.net forums which mentioned a corrupt plan. So I am considering just scrapping the plan and rebuilding. I work all day today so won't get to do it until I get off of work. In the mean time an alternative solution would be great.

Thank you for your time.

-junc

it sounds like this plan may have been around before the 3.0 upgrade and did not get modified properly for the 3.0 conventions? Not sure of this if it is cluster2 that probably is not likely but it is the most likely scenario overall.

I created the plan yesterday, the same day I set up the account with jodohost.

Tech support has told me to delete and re add the domains. I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. So I will just go ahead and delete the plan and try again.

I was hoping this was a known problem with an easy fix...or just being lazy :)

If that works I will post again so if anyone else has the same problem they can find this post with a solution.

later,
-junc

I created the plan yesterday, the same day I set up the account with jodohost.

Tech support has told me to delete and re add the domains. I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. So I will just go ahead and delete the plan and try again.

I was hoping this was a known problem with an easy fix...or just being lazy :)

If that works I will post again so if anyone else has the same problem they can find this post with a solution.

later,
-junc

ok then it certainly wasn't an 'upgraded' plan :D

Well, it seems that my problem managed to fix itself...or the kind folks fixed it for me. Either way it just magically went away.

Not much help for anyone that has the same problem in the future. My guess is that perhaps it was some kind of processing issue. Something maybe stuck in a loop.

later,
-junc

Not much help for anyone that has the same problem in the future. My guess is that perhaps it was some kind of processing issue. Something maybe stuck in a loop.

Right. The configuration was incomplete at system DB level.

Back