is cfmail down?

I haven't been able to send anything through cfmail for the past 2 hours.

Even my cfmail scripts that worked before are no longer sending anything at this point. I did not change my email script at all. They just stopped working.

Support seems to be a little slower to respond to posts tonight too...

I was out shopping, something I hardly ever do. If this is still a problem it may be due to the DNS issues at the datacenter right now.

stephen-

if it's a dns issue, would that affect sending mail from a subdomain as well? that's the other issue i've been battling for the past week. (i posted on this in a separate thread in the coldfusion forum)

I'm using the same cfmail script from my main domain and put it on a page in my subdomain. It has worked from the main domain but it has never successfully worked even once from the subdomain. Same line of code but no emails received on the other end.

any ideas? anything I'm supposed to different from the sub-domain?

redster, I replied to your ticket, about the subdomain is odd, it should certainly work, the password is correct?

my question too. it SHOULD work from the subdomain but it's not. But apparently for mine, it's not working for the main domain either. So maybe it's a broader problem than with just the subdomain.

Unfortunately, I have one exception that actually works. In my registration confirmation email script, it DOES send the email every time successfully.

But that's the ONLY script in all my code where it actually works. I've even duplicated the same page (the one that worked), called it something different, and that duplicate page won't work at all! And then, I'll even isolate just the exact cfmail code (from the one page that DID work) onto another test page of code and it won't work there either. It's crazy!

Back