Is datacenter move 100% behind us now?

great to hear...

What's the status on the quota issue? The last post you mentioned that this wasn't happening before the datacenter move.

Since you mentioned the move is complete...I just tested and email still bounces back when it hits the quota.

I guess it is time to raise my quotas....just to be safe? Or is Psoft and Jodohost still working on this?

Re: Re: Is datacenter move 100% behind us now?

yorri said:
great to hear...

What's the status on the quota issue? The last post you mentioned that this wasn't happening before the datacenter move.

Since you mentioned the move is complete...I just tested and email still bounces back when it hits the quota.

I guess it is time to raise my quotas....just to be safe? Or is Psoft and Jodohost still working on this?

Yash...can you respond to this please...you said in a ticket a long time ago that you required 6-8 hours to get an answer because you were contacting PSoft about it....

I am still waiting patiently :)

We'll be increasing all mail box quotas to 50MB by tomorrow The response from their side was that it *should* not reject email but we'll be doing this anyway.

Yash said:
We'll be increasing all mail box quotas to 50MB by tomorrow The response from their side was that it *should* not reject email but we'll be doing this anyway.

OK great...just wanted to put this out of my mind...thanks

Back